Cloud Data Engineer
synvert is one of the leading independent consulting companies for data & analytics full-service provider in the cloud and on-premises in Europe with more than 450 consultants. Thanks to the consulting experience built up over 30 years and more than 1000 completed projects, synvert is able to provide its customers with competent advice and expert support during implementation, regardless of industry, business case, budget and technology. Our extensive customer list and our customer testimonials are the best proof of satisfied customers through successful projects.
To strengthen our growing synvert team, we are looking for a Cloud Data Engineer (m/f/d) for the locations Münster (GER) or Baden-Dättwil (CH).
You want to learn everything about data & analytics in the cloud and on-premises to then implement it in exciting projects?
Our expectations from you
- Successfully completed studies with a scientific background such as (business) computer science, mathematics, physics, chemistry or similar or in areas of engineering and technology.
- Initial experience with a programming language (Python, Java, C++ or similar), SQL and possibly knowledge of a relational database (Snowflake, Redshift, Synapse, Oracle, Postgres, etc.).
- Alternatively Basic know-how from cloud development (MS Azure, AWS, GCP) Cloudera or in-depth Data Science know-how.
- Strong willingness to learn, learning potential and enthusiasm for new topics and technologies
- Analytical and logical thinking skills, goal-oriented action, ability to work in a team
- You speak German as good as your mother tongue. Good oral language skills in English are also required. Knowledge of French would be an advantage
- Analysis, conception, development and optimization of cloud and on-premises solutions for analytical systems within the scope of consulting projects at well-known customers from various industries - also with low willingness to travel due to high remote share
- Migration to the cloud and/or integration in hybrid solutions
- Creation of proof of concepts and showcases
- Medium-term assumption of (partial) project management as well as implementation of training courses
What you get
- Intensive and targeted induction phase with mentor support
- Continuous training and further education as well as certifications in proven and new IT technologies
- Extensive and diverse project experience in terms of know-how
- High degree of creative freedom with flat hierarchies
- Increase of your personal market value by building up a unique know-how as well as an attractive salary model
- New office, modern workplace equipment, hybrid model (on-site/home office)
- In cooperation: canteen, day care center for children
- Close team cohesion through company outings, running events and joint breakfast every Friday
Senior Consultant – ETL & ELT Solutions / Ab Initio
Ab Initio · ETL
Senior Consultant / Developer — Ab Initio
Ab Initio · Cloud Computing
Senior Snowflake Developer
Cloud Computing · Snowflake
Cloud Computing · ETL · Snowflake
IT Business Analyst
Data Warehouse · DevOps · Digitalization
Senior Consultant – Big Data
Tele Sales Representative
Working Student Cloud Computing / Data Warehousing
Big Data · Data Warehouse
Working Student Back-Office Support
Accounting · Office · Recruiting