Some of out use cases are:
- Standard use cases like analysing network traffic, performance, usage, and errors, customer behaviour, real-time mobile call details, processing and enrichment.
- Dashboard with an underlying ML model to highlight discrepancies (overcharging or undercharging) in customers’ mobile plans.
- Real-time monitoring of network devices and infrastructure.
- Reporting anomalies in sales figures.
- Classification model for churn drivers.
- Targeting of customers with specialised campaigns and campaign management.
- Log clustering based on predefined patterns, such as the frequency of occurrence, rating, and status (solved or unsolved).
- Analytical applications like eService, scoring, segmentation, churn, etc.
- Migration of customer data.