We take the protection of your personal data seriously. Please note that we cannot guarantee for other providers whose websites you may reach via links on our websites. We process your personal data as necessary in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) and the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG). We do not transfer your personal data to order processors and third parties in countries outside the European Union or the European Economic Area without their consent.
Collection and processing of personal data
As a rule, you can visit the synvert websites without us requiring any personal data from you. We only learn the name of your Internet service provider and a so-called IP address assigned by it, the website from which you visit us and the websites that you visit with us with date and time and, if applicable, the browser used and the operating system of your computer. The aforementioned data is processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection setup of the website,
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for this type of data processing can be found in Art. 6 (1) of the DSGVO. Further personal data is only collected if you provide it to us of your own accord, for example, as part of the assignment or use of a registration, a survey or for the performance of a contract. In these cases, the information is transmitted in encrypted form to prevent misuse of the data by third parties.
Use and disclosure of personal data and purpose limitation
All personal data collected within the scope of synvert Internet services will be collected, processed and used in accordance with the applicable regulations for the protection of personal data for the purpose of processing contracts and for the protection of our own legitimate business interests regarding the provision of advice and support to customers.
If necessary, synvert will use your data for marketing purposes such as announcing new seminars to you. Except for the presentation of new products and training courses, your data will only be used pseudonymously. This ensures that when your data is used, no conclusions can be drawn about the bearer of the pseudonym. You have the right to object to the use of your personal data for marketing purposes at any time. To do so, please contact our office team in writing, by telephone, fax or e‑mail. Your personal data will only be passed on to state institutions and authorities if we are obliged to do so by law or another legal standard.
Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments. synvert uses technical and organizational security measures to protect the data you have made available to us against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or against access by unauthorized persons.
Plugins of the social network Facebook (Facebook Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, California, 94025, USA) are integrated on our pages. You can recognize the Facebook plugins by the Facebook logo or the “Like button” (“Like”) on our page. You can find an overview of the Facebook plugins here: http://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the event that IP anonymization is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de). You can prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set, which will prevent the future collection of your data when visiting this website:
Disable data collection by Google Analytics for this website.
By using our websites, you agree to the use of these cookies, insofar as cookies are accepted according to your browser settings. Most browsers are set by default to accept all cookies. However, you have the option of setting your browser in such a way that cookies are displayed before they are stored, only certain cookies are accepted or rejected, or cookies are generally rejected.
We would like to point out that changes to settings only ever affect the browser in question. If you use different browsers or change the end device, the settings must be made again. In addition, you can delete cookies from your storage medium at any time. For information on cookie settings, changing them and deleting cookies, please refer to the help function of your web browser.
The following cookies are currently used:
- _hssc: Session tracking cookie. This is used to determine if we need to increase the session count and timestamps in the _hstc cookie. Validity period 30 min, third-party cookie category
- _hssrc: Every time HubSpot changes the session cookie, this cookie is also set. We simply set it to the value “1” and use it to determine if the user has restarted their browser. If this cookie is not present at the time of our cookie management, we can assume that it is a new session, end of session validity period
- _gat_UA-83701452–1: cookie for Google Analytics, validity period 1 minute, third-party cookie category
- ga_disable-UA-83701452–1: cookie for disabling Google Analytics, validity period until 12/31/2099, third-party cookie category
- _hstc:cookie for visitor tracking. It contains: the domain, the user token (utk, see below), the first timestamp (of the first visit), the last timestamp (of the last visit), the current timestamp (for this visit) and the session count (increases with each subsequent session), validity period 2 years, category third-party cookie
- _ga: used for Google Analytics to distinguish between users, storage period 2 years, category third-party cookie
- _gat: Used for Google Analytics to throttle request frequency, storage period 1 day, Category Third-party cookie_gid: Used for Google Analytics to distinguish between users, storage period 1 day, Category Third-party cookie
- cookie_notice_accepted: Used to determine whether you have accepted the cookies or not, this cookie is necessary to turn off all other cookies and is also set when cookies are rejected, storage period 1 hour, Category Protocol cookie
- hubspotutk: Cookie is used to record the identity of a user. This cookie is passed to HubSpot when a form is submitted and is used when deduplicating contacts, storage duration 10 years, category third-party cookie
- TawkConnectionTime: used for Tawk to log the chat session, storage duration until session end, category session cookie
- twakUUID: Used for Tawk to log chat session, storage duration 6 months, third-party cookie category
- _cfduid: The cookie is used to replace IP-based security restrictions, storage duration until session end, third-party cookie category
- ss: Used for Tawk to log chat session, storage duration until session end, third-party cookie category
Data subject, procedural and objection rights.
We consider your rights according to the DSGVO:
- Duty to inform if data is collected directly from the data subject (Art. 13 DSGVO) Obligation to provide information if the data is not collected directly from the data subject (Art. 14 DSGVO)
- Right to information of the data subject (Art. 15 GDPR)
- Notification in case of personal data breach (Art. 34 GDPR)
- Right to rectification (Art. 16 DSGVO). You have the right to request that we correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal data concerning you.
- Right to be forgotten (Art. 17 DSGVO) You have the right to request the deletion of your data if the conditions specified in the article are met. According to this, you can, for example, demand the deletion of your data if it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In addition, you can demand deletion if we process your data based on your consent and you revoke this consent.
- Right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 DSGVO) You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your data if the conditions of Art. 18 DSGVO are met. This is the case, for example, if you dispute the accuracy of your data. You can then demand the restriction of processing for the duration of the verification of the accuracy of the data.
- Right to data portability (Art. 20 DSGVO) If the data processing is based on consent or the fulfillment of a contract and this is also carried out using automated processing, you have the right to receive your data in a structured, common and machine-readable format and to transfer it to another data processor.
- Right to object to the processing of your own personal data (Art. 21 DSGVO) If the processing is based on an overriding interest or your data is used for the purpose of direct marketing, you have the right to object to the processing of your data. An objection is permissible if the processing is either in the public interest or is carried out in the exercise of official authority or based on a legitimate interest of synvert or a third party. In the event of an objection, we ask you to inform us of your reasons for objecting to the data processing.
- In addition, you have the right to object to data processing for direct marketing purposes. This also applies to profiling, insofar as it is related to direct advertising.
Data Protection Officer
(+49) 251 9 87 21 22
(+49) 251 9 87 21 26